Thursday, June 30, 2016

Imagination at Work

Instance # 1

The other day Big V came home coated and I mean coated with mud/sand. Sand was all over his clothes, his hair, his nose, his toes and finger nails!! I have captured our conversation word to word below (Well at least his side of the conversation is verbatim)

Me: What did you do? Roll in the sand pit?

Big V: No, we threw sand on each other.

Me: Now, why would you do that?

Big V: Because we imagined it wasn’t sand.

(I am highly amused at this point)

Me: What did you imagine it was?

Big V: We imagined it was snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Instance #2

I was busy washing Lil V's bottles and Veer was sitting at the table giving me company.

Big V: Mom do you know that Michelangelo's (of the Ninja Turtle's fame) middle name is John

Me: Ok. (I was quite preoccupied and never really into superheros as a child. Hence I had no idea if this was true or not) Who told you this?

Big V: I dreamt about it.


No comments: