Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Family Values

I would like to think I am a social person. I have been known to accost people and make frnds with them. I have made frnds in the strangest of circumstances. Like A who I met at Amethyst because she was a frnd of a frnd, or V who was my frnd's grl frnd. At Church Park, I was one who flitted between two rival gangs coz I had frnds in both. I remember L writing me a letter where she wrote and I quote" When I was forced to choose sides you taught me to choose none". So I went to and hosted cool co-ed dance parties while simultaneously going to watch movies in all girl groups. It took me probably all of about 1 week to make frnds with N at SVCE. And there were my families. Wow!! Anyone who went to SVCE between the years 2001 - 2005 had definitely heard about us. We were all strong, different minded individuals who became frnds with Family Values. Again, I hung with the wild crowd(N is going to kill me for this) while simultaneously being a member of ELEMENTS where the gang was relatively chammatu. Wipro brought on the POTS out of which two of us were thrown out because we got married. (Trust me, you don't want to know!!)
Now, getting to the point that I want to make, whenever we attend parties, I am hunting for frnds, every party that we attend, I am hunting out similar age couples to hang out with and do -couply things!!! Before attending the last party that we did, I made a list of all the young, married couples going to be there and told my husband to cover the husbands while I attack the wives!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So much so, that now its reached comical proportions. So if there are any couples living in Boston area give me a shout out.. ha ha ha... What else is a blog for..

6 comments:

nandita said...

"t took me probably all of about 1 week to make frnds with N" - Cos N pursued despite initial snubs :p And "wild" a??? Do you remember we were called the "swap gang"!But I agree you are good at multi ganging!

Bg said...

hehe..but boston has a LARGE indian population right..ull surely find some interesting couple:)

i think therefore i am said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sam said...

you're officially tagged now :)

Sir William said...

married life is way too crazy. thank god I have 100 million years to go before thtat

i think therefore i am said...

@ William.. you know it was just yesterday that I was thinking about how your name sounds sooo English..he he..