Monday, May 07, 2007

Another mile stone - Big Dreams


You know when you are really little -people who went to college were big people.And you couldnt wait to go to college. And then when you come to college - married people are uncles and auntys and only friends of your parents are married. And when you graduate and start working you are sort of stuck with this awkwardness of whether to call ppl aunty and kids call u aunty.(what is the fixation with aunty!!!!!!!!!!!) Well, I have graduated so I am a big person and I am married so I am an aunty. And I am gonna turn a year older in less than a week!!!

In the last one year I have seen loads of things and grown up ages. I gave up a gothram and took up a new gothram, I got a whole new family along with my own, I moved to a new country and started a certification in management (Wait all that happened in the last 6 months) In the 6 months prior to that, I changed hair colours, I worked maniacal hours, I wrote my TOEFL and forgot my glasses at the test center, ate out of cartons (to avoid washing dishes) and worked 14 hour days. Phew isnt that a lot to be doing over a year. Gone from one extreme of the spectrum to another. I would definitely say that I have grown a lot in the last one year. I think I have done justice to the whole year and made the most of it.

3 comments:

tt_giant said...

Happy b day!!

i think therefore i am said...

hey tt_g.. I had posted this a week in advance hoping someone will wish me...thanks a lot

Raju said...

Belated happy birthday wishes, Cogito...