Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Unbelievable

Many moons ago I had written a blog post about how in the course of my conversations with certain people I got a little irritated. Actually, I have written many posts about that but anyways, there was one where some people thought I was doing my Masters to pass my time!!!! Yeah know you remember!! Well recently I was in a conversation with someone who asked me what I was doing.I told her that I was working while going to school part time. Guess what she told me???????????

GOOD.. YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO PASS YOUR TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to use this forum to set the record straight. I wasn't doing my masters to pass my time. And now I am not working to pass my time. I studied to get a job and I am working to make money. Right now, I don't have time to pass.


On a tangential note, I do a weird combo of driving to work and taking the commuter rail to my work which is about 30 odd miles one way. I finally figured out a system where I need to drive to work two days a week. But each time I take my car to work it snows copious amounts!! Every single freaking time.. And the new driver in me freaks out every single time. When I have to stand in the cold and shovel snow of my car!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Divya said...

Wish u luck with all the shoveling.. Drive safe..

tt_giant said...

everyone has their own standards of ranking the importance of things in the universe. but that person's comment seems konjam over.

sometimes, it is safer to freeze shoveling rather than drive!

sam said...

Cheer up! Here's a new tag for you!
photo tag