Monday, February 09, 2009



Sam tagged me. The thing about this tag is that I don't store any pictures on my system. All fotos are stored on D's computer. This is one picture that I took. I took this picture myself from a moving vehicle. It was taken on our way to NYC. It was one of the last outings before the winter set in!!!

There was a lot going on in my head coz I had a job interview as soon as I came back. It was a fairly big company and they had layed off about 4500 people the week before. D and I stopped at a BK for lunch and had yummo Onion Rings and dipping sauce. I was excited cause I was going to meet my cousins. D was excited coz he was going to meet his frnds N and S.

Ah well long enough story I think!!!

3 comments:

Roma said...

THis picture looks like the ones I took in NH, actually in the beggining I thought that was mine lol!!!! haahha

tt_giant said...

who is N and S? ;-)

Preethi Mahalingam said...

Mugs ..am back to blogging : http://preethim.blogspot.com
please visit