Monday, June 09, 2008

Times 3


Today na-manasu turns 3!!! That sounds weird.. To the non-telugu readers na-manasu means my mind.. So in essenece the earlier sentence meant that my mind turned 3.. In certain ways maybe it did.. I went back and read some of my older posts.. When I was fresh out of college, later when I used to work and went thru bouts of frndsickness, later I was busy getting married, suffering homesickness in a different land and finally now back in school.. Many readers have come and gone... But some have stuck it out.. My cousin P, my sis-in-law A, my best frnd N, my husband D, my dad who refuses to read my blog require spl mention.. My family and frnds in general who are often the subject of my posts.. My baby nephews S and N..

OK before it starts to sound like the Filmfare acceptance speech.. (Oscars anni galiju)..Thanks all of you.. Keep reading..

Yay!!! I managed to keep it running for 3 years.. Who knew???????

8 comments:

nandita said...

So essentially u think like a 3 yr old..accurate right?? :P

tt_giant said...

congrats!

Bg said...

congrats! i've been reading ur blog from wipro times.. :D
happy bday to ur blog!

i think therefore i am said...

@ nanta once a nut always a nut!!!

@ttg tanq

@gayathri.. thanks a lot.. hope u had a nice time reading.. also hoping u had/having a nice time in Chennai

Ne said...

awesomeness!! :)

Ne said...

You've been tagged. *muhahahahaha*

i think therefore i am said...

@ne.. tanq.gimme a bit..logistics prohibiting me at the moment!!

nandita said...

Tagged :D