Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tag -1

My 6 quirks..

1) I can eat cereal for all 3 meals and snack in between and basically live that way for weeks.

2) I will never sit/ sleep directly under the fan as I am afraid it would fall on me.

3) I cant ahem answer when nature calls if I don't read. Last resort - shampoo bottles. I also cant sleep if I don't read. Have re- read dozens of stuff just cause I don't have a book in hand/

4) I think people with too many quirks are a little silly!!! he he he.. t

5) I will not study on the day of the exam. As in no last last minute cramming.. I also cant write any assignments on the day its due. If I am forced to do this I know that I am in for a bad grade.

I am not much of a quirky person (or so I think) As an experiment I am going to let D fill the last one..

Public Notice
For the lack of reading material in a rush - rush job I picked up Celebrity Detox by Rosie O' Donnell( I can hear ppl asking me why? ) I just did... Reading it scared me. Its by far the most chaotic book I have ever read. Almost as if its an insight into her mind (quite literally) I have always known that my posts are a little chaotic as I dont as much as run spell check on them.. If in the past any of my posts were un - intelligable I apologize for putting you through it...

9 comments:

niha said...

Don't worry, I will not sit/sleep directly under the fan either. The fear is completely founded on the reasonable possibility that the fan can fall off the ceiling!

nandita said...

I didn't know about the fan thing! Surprisingly :P

i think therefore i am said...

@niha.. he he.. I swear man..

@nanta.. suprising u dint know.. but then again I dont talk about it too much..

Ne said...

I started loving the honey bunch of oat cereal thing here. Also, once when my brother was really young, the fan fell RIGHT NEXT to him while he was sitting under it on the divan.. missed him by a couple of inches. Needless to say, the divan was moved. I know im not doing much for your quirks, but yeah. :-|

tt_giant said...

hmm, if I have to add to your list - must be the "investigation" quirk! ;-)

///slash\\\ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
///slash\\\ said...

I guess the owl will cast the blame on Seinfeld for your cereal eating behaviors:-))

nandita said...

Where's Tag 2???

i think therefore i am said...

@ slash.. This was something I had even before D came into my life.. Guess it started when I lived alone and dint want to cook!!! he he

@nandita asap di asap