Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Rush

I want to write a book.

I want to be a business analyst.

I want to be a gud wife.

I want to curl up into a ball and sleep.

I want to eat a big bowl of ice cream

I want to eat masala dosa with chutney

I want to host a dinner party

I want to loose about 100 pounds.

I want to be worthy of someone's expectations.

I want to get through Atlas Shrugged

I want to make a movie.

I want to act in a comedy movie.

I want to dance with gay abandon.

I want to sing a song fully.

I want to eat pizza.


I started to read i post.I was like "Hmmm!! what do I write about??" And all these thoughts came through my head. So I thought that I shall put them all down..So here goes.

Peace on Earth

1 comment:

tt_giant said...

movies, books, singing, dancing, eating, working....

in short u want to live ur life!

:-)