Wednesday, September 03, 2014

Muddy Puddles - Puddle Jumping

Veer is currently going through a Peppa Pig obsession and everything he does is what Peppa does on her show. We are having some seasonal rain out bursts here in New England and sure enough when I went to pick Veer up he was coated in dirt and his shoes and socks were sopping wet. Without even asking him I knew the answer – Peppa and her family jump in muddly puddles when it rains!! I then asked him why he jumped in puddles without wearing rain boots (which Peppa and her family wear). This morning as I was putting on  his Crocs (to enable jumping in muddy puddles without wetting shoes) I asked him if he was going to jump in muddy puddles and he went into his closet and pulled out his oversized rain boots that he wanted to bring to school with him to jump in muddy puddles. For the first time in my adult life I prayed for rain so my baby can jump in muddy puddles.


No comments: