Wednesday, August 02, 2006

New Meaning- Old Songs


if i have to live my life without you needing me..
my days wud all seem empty and my nights wud be sooo long..

please forgive me i know not wat to do.
please forgive me i cant stop loving u
dont deny me this pain i am going thru.
please forgive me. i need u all my life thru..

-- Bryan Adams

every night in my dreams i see u.. i feel u..
and that is how i know u go on..
love can touch jus one time and last for a life time..

-- OST Titanic

nothing's gonna change my love for u.
u already know by now how much i love u..

-- Glen Mediors

say a lil prayer for u.i will say a lil prayer for u.
forever and ever u steal my heart and i will love u forever and ever
never be apart from me coz tats too much of heartbreak for me.

-- OST My Best Friends Wedding

yennai kanavillai netrodu..yenge tedi pakiren katrodu
uyir odi ponadu unnodu..anbe anbe..

-- OST Kadhal Desam

tujhe dekha tho ye jaana sanam.
pyar hota hai deewana sanam..
ab yahaa se kaha jaye ham
tere bahon me mar jayen hum..

-- OST Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge

pehla pehla pyar hai.
pehli pehli baar hai.
Jaan ke bhi anjana..
Esa mera yaar hai

-- OST Hum Aapke Hain Kaun

yeto velli poyindi manasu..
illa ontari ayindi manasu..
oh chala galli.. achuki teesi..kaburu iva leva..
yemma ayindo..

-- OST Ninne Pelliadtunanu

gundelo yemundu kallalo telusutundi..
pedavulu ee maunam ne pere pilustundi.

-- OST Manmadudu

and i cud jus go on.. all these songs have just taken on a new meaning to me.. i finally understand wat it is to allow another person into your life

3 comments:

tt_giant said...

Cupid strikes the bull's eye, generally speaking!

i think therefore i am said...

po da..if u keep talkin i cant think :))

Suze said...

Hey, Gundello is OUR song. Me and Sharan. Its our song. We claimed it. We sang it on the beach on rainy days.

Our song Woman!

:)))) You're welcome to occasionally borrow it though.

Senti gurl! :))