Thursday, May 11, 2006

tagged!!!!-- post after 2 months

k well the truth be told i was tagged a couple of months back..but till date i had no idea wat was to be done..now tat i have finally found out courtesy my frnd preethi (preethim.blogspot.com)
so created a similar one for myself

First Best Friend: Preethi,(the grl whose blog i am talking abt)
First Vehicle:Sunny
First Crush:Arjun(praying he doesnt blog!!!!!- lost touch with him)
First Movie:Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak
First Kiss:!!!!!!!!!!(My kid sis reads my blog!!!)
First Book:Enid Blyton's Amelia Jane
First Tape:Dalapathi
First Flight: Age 3 to Hyderabad all by myself

Nine Lasts

Last Alcholic Beverage:!!!!!!!!!(like i said..my lil sis reads my blog)
Last Bike Ride: With my PM back from work at 12:30 am
Last Movie: Well the last movie I saw in the theatres was Pokiri..Watched Bluffmaster last nite
on DVD
Last Explicit Used : Shit..( i have lost count today itself)
Last Book I coudnt get past the preface of: Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand..(Still at it)
Last Time I cried:Last weekend when I spoke to Sharan,Adi,Mathi
Last TV Character that made me laugh: The whole cast of FRIENDS

Eight Have You Evers

Dated One of Your Best Frnds: NA(Not Applicable)
Been Arrested: Nope not yet.Got caught for the above overspeeding though
Been On TV: Yep(On radio too)
Written A Poem: Yep.When I was in school
Been out of the country: Crossed the LOC at the border if tat counts
Fantasized about a Cartoon Character: Che!!! no..thank God I am not that sick

Seven Things I can Do
I can watch FRIENDS any number of times
I can walk really long distances(From NIMS to home)
I can eat cereal for breakfast,lunch,dinner and snack on it also in between
I can talk nonstop for more than 5 minutes without pausing for breath!!
I can type without looking at the keyboard!!!!!!!(This is the point where my brain stops functioning)
I can sit on the phone for hours together
I can sleep at anytime and get up at 6 30 in the morning

Six Celebrity Crushes
Abhishek Bachan
Prince William
Tom Cruise
Aravind Swamy
Shah Rukh Khan
Uday Kiran

Four Greatest Fears
Death
Snakes
Loosing my frnds
Fast Cars

Three Sacrifices I can make
Sit up all night to talk to a frnd in need
hmmm i cant think of any others k wait i got one
Give up material goods for a loved one

Two Things I'd Want to do before I die
Make a movie
Fall truly madly deeply in love

One thing I would hope for myself
Watever happens with me I shud have the perseverence to endure it and see the light at the end of the tunnel!!

Whew tat was an effort!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Preethi Mahalingam said...

hey mugs...major da..i forgot to mention Prince william in celebrity crush list!! hehe

What's in a name said...

first alcoholic beverage...hmm..first kiss...hmmmmmm.....the lil sis u mentioned is now 18!!hehehe.u first flew at 3!!!????

tt_giant said...

Seems like you were an early flier! - 3 years by yourself?!

Broken bridge - now where is that?