Saturday, January 21, 2006

random thots

its 11 am on a Sunday morning and I have been in office for the past 3 hours.. i am barely able to keep my eyes open,I havent had a bath and havent had lunch,dinner(yesterday) and breakfast today.. but then i have a desperate urge to blog..so here i am..kindly pardon any nonsensical writing..i am really sleep-deprieved..

i just realized the therapeutic effects of snake..as in the game on the phone..back when i was in college a year ago [:D] i used to play snake jus during my semester exams..say at 2 in the morning on some random nite i wud be sitting on the kitchen counter(the best place to study) with books and papers around me and I would be playing snake. it was my stress buster.. playing snake for some 20 minutes would charge me enuf to go through atleast 2 hrs of studying..then after i joined work and changed mobiles(i am still a very faithful nokia user but this phone 6630 has no games and i cant be bothered to go and add games)then i was given a mobile at work..and i sat and played my faithful stres-buster game and was so relieved..the very act of jus elongating the snake makes me feel like i am on a mission..and when i beat my own highest score i have achieved my own personal objective..

i have always wondered about how one person would become the center of ur life and all you do or wanna do revolves around him/her. that person wud sometimes be the reason one gets up in the morning.. and then something goes wrong and still that person would be the center of ur life..but this time the only reason u dont wanna get up is this person..how can one person manipulate all ur thots,feelings and emotions??

how can a person change at all?? u know i had a frnd in kindergarden..she was jus like me..two pigtails,running nose and handkerchief pinned to the pinnafore.. as we grew older she started becoming nutty(that is the only word i can use to describe her) then now at 22 she is positively mad..she knows the cops, she knows where to buy dope etc..am i the only one who stuck to my thots and ideals?? am i the only one whose attitude hasnt done a complete 180 degress flip?? does it have to do with the fact that my parents gave me a secure childhood?? was it because i had gud frnds?? wat went wrong with my poor frnd??

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwn i am still sleepy.. i think its only when i am really sleepy that serious thots like the above run in my head...

which leads me to my next thot..how much the computer has become a part of our lives.. my dude(that is my comp's nick name-i spend sooo much time around him)..i swear i am half asleep,my eyes are stinging, yet i am sitting here in an empty office..typing away as if my life depended on it..i dont even look at the keyboard now..i can jus keep looking at the screen and type away.. wow i am talented..

6 comments:

Speak Logic said...

Random thoughts....apt heading for the blog.

18 boys were there in my 5th class and I know almost 10 of them even now. no two of the have similar qualities. One guy sucided for love failure. One guy went thrice to police station for gang clashes. One guy is in USA pursuing his MS. Even i was sitting on the terrace and thought exactly the same thing, what is that which molded our lives in different shapes.

I found answers that had no logical evidences. I was unable to convince myself with those answers.

By the way, a very nice random blog...bringing out everything thats bothering you.

i think therefore i am said...

yes i guess..it jus amazes me tat ppl change sooo much..also the blog was written when i was half asleep..

The Insane Genius said...

half asleep at work makes you do a lot of stuff.esp if ur on orkut and are near a blog.
and you comment on every darn post that you see that makes some sort of sense to you :-P
personally i've seen a lot of wht u've described.
and felt it.rite now 2 ppl who my life revolved around have left.one forever.the other gone far away and most prob wont keep in touch.
it is so painful to keep on.
and here i am one year in an industry i swore i would neer get into working on a sunday night, something i never used to do as a fresher at work...
nvr mind....

Unknown!!! said...

hey after a long time...
liked this line in ur post.." i think its only when i am really sleepy that serious thots like the above run in my head..."...

I read ur previous post...well common everywhere..:D

Unknown!!! said...

hey u r tagged

Unknown!!! said...

okkay actually in my blog theres one post with title tagged..just read that one and the bottom ur link is also put up..its lik eu'll write some 8points and find some 8 victims..if less than that also ok..ok basically have to get some 8 bakras...ooops...just kidding..actually i was one...