Friday, June 03, 2005

waaaaaaaaaat di?????

ok this mite not exactly make sense to most ppl but its a sort of brief sketch of one of my dearest frnds div.
div was someone i met in my engineering college. in a sense we are both complete opposites of each other. no two ppl could be more different then div and me. she shy and silent and me the person who talks nineteen to a dozen and has no qualms accosting a person.(my classmates would vouch for this)physically too she and i are absolute opposites of each other. div is one of the most petite and delicate grls i have ever known and most guys in class fell for her.on the other hand i was round and considered a guy's frnd and not someone you would want to impress. but like the saying goes unlike poles attract..
i can talk my mind with div.. she would come on my innumerable walks around the college. on most of these occasions i would stop to socialize and this wud bug divya no end. but she wud patiently stand. i always made it a point to introduce divya but she never came out and spoke to them. i think that i have lost count of the number of trips she made to the canteen where she ate absolutely nothing but just came coz i asked her to.
it was only towards the end of the 3rd year of my 4 yr degree that i started to turn to her and have serious conversations.it was then that i realized that div behind the immature facade was a serious human being.
i think this is the pt where i tell u that inspite of div being shy in public was an absolute nut when she was with ppl she knew and liked..
i realized during our talks that she was a very mature human being with a very strong personality.she just chose to give the impression of being a baby!!!
by final year i almost bulldozed divya to become like me- partying with me,watching every movie that came to satyam theatre etc.
guess we started of as unlike poles but now have become birds of a feather..(OK i couldnt resist the mokke :D )
and in case u wondering y this is titled as it is .. tatz wat div says to me every time she calls me..

1 comment:

asankhya said...

how true..